|TECHNOLOGY BASED ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT||SOCIAL JUSTICE||
You can read research articles that have cited Clovia Hamilton’s technology transfer intellectual property publications and urban planning studies in her Research Publications Library here.
List of research presentations are here.
Hard pressed for time? Here is a pdf containing lay summaries of Clovia’s publications.
You can get copies of Clovia’s technology transfer intellectual property research publications here by clicking on the titles below:
- Maliphol, S., & Hamilton, C. (2022, August). Smart Policing: Ethical Issues & Technology Management of Robocops. In 2022 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET) (pp. 1-15). IEEE.
- Identifying Sources of COVID19 Pandemic Supply Chain Fragility
- Developing a Measure of Social, Ethical and Legal Content for Intelligent Cognitive Assistants
- Appropriation of Artisans’ Intellectual Property in Fashion Design Accessories: Piracy Disguised as Giving Back?
- Increasing Diversity Among Women Entrepreneurs in High Growth High Tech using HBCU Female Academic Entrepreneurs
- Reimagining China’s transportation funding investments in African in the context of COVID-19
- Transportation Research Record journal article
- Transportation Research Board (TRB) 2021 conference paper
- Knowledge based view of university technology transfer
- Novel job scheduling tool for university technology transfer
- Novel job scheduling tool for university technology transfer (summary)
- novel-job-scheduling-tool-university-technology- transfer-summary
- A comparative analysis of the EU GDPR to the US’s breach notifications
- Preparing millennials as digital citizens and socially and environmentally responsible business professionals in a socially irresponsible climate
- Cochrane method systematic review of university tech commercialization research
- HBCU technology transfer supply chain networks sustainability budget resource planning tool development
- Chinese innovation and global integration theoretical framework of perceived insecurities in university technology transfer
- Black Americans past and present created frugal innovations and embraced circular economy principles the marketing dilemma
- Emerging research institutions technology transfer supply chain networks sustainability budget resource planning development
- Q&A Does Machiavelli The Prince have relevant lessons for modern high tech manager and leaders?
- A tool kit for building a HBCU technology transfer supply chain network
- Love and hate in university technology transfer examining faculty and staff conflicts and ethical issues
- A meta analysis of university technology transfer
- University technology transfer information processing from the attention based view
- Founder and CEO of Lemongrass Planning consulting firm; self published 2 ebooks on government contracting
- Hiring a Permit Expeditor Can Save Builders Time and Money
- Atlanta Beltline Redevelopment Plan
- Tax allocation district Beltline TAD study
- NW Clayton Livable Centers Initiative LCI Study
- Upper Westside Livable Centers Initiative Study – City of Atlanta
- Ponce de Leon Moreland Avenue Corridors Study – City of Atlanta
- Oakland City Lakeside Livable Centers Initiative Study – City of Atlanta
- High tech transportation corridors are in vogue proposed federal transportation policy amendments
- Adequacy of the 1995 antitrust guidelines on IP licensing commentaries from the 2002 FTC and DOJ hearings
- University technology transfer and economic development proposed cooperative economic development agreements under the Bayh Dole Act
- Adequacy of the 1995 antitrust guidelines for the licensing of intellectual property in complex high tech markets
- Adequacy of the 1995 antitrust guidelines for the licensing of intellectual property in complex high tech markets, Master of Laws (LLM) Thesis, University of Illinois Champaign
- City of Atlanta Comprehensive Development Plan 1997
- City of Atlanta Comprehensive Development Plan 1996 Summary